Uncrowded Pompeii&Herculaneum: Skip-the line with your local archaeologist
Stroll down ancient roads to experience what an everyday Roman town was like before it was destroyed by volcanic ash. Enjoy a 5 hours guided tour of Italy's most important archaeological sites in Pompeii and Herculaneum using public transportation or if you fit I can give you a ride ;)
Enjoy the most important UNESCO site with an archeologist who took part for few seasons at the excavations in Pompeii. Streets, roman restaurants, Plaster casts, Theatre, Brothel (Lupanare) etc.
*Never forget that the Vesuvius has created a huge tragedy, Hercualenum is the proof more than Pompeii. First at all we must have panoramic about history and the begging of the excavations Tour starts from the ancient shoreline where people tried to find a refuge from the heat, but no chance! Following the road backwards we will reach the vibrant center of the town where we could still see wooden stairs, houses with intact rich painting walls!
What's included :
- Guided tour of Pompeii&Herculaneum archaeological Park. Skip-the-line service.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Your guide will wait for you at the main entrance, PORTA MARINA SUPERIORE. The guided tour in Pompeii last 2 hours, then you will have luch and decide how to move to Herculaneum; you'll reach Herculaneum Ruins, ending the guided tour in 2 hours.
*entrance tickets are not included.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Parco Archeologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff