Unique adventure Ninh Binh Private tour-Mua cave -Hoa Luu-Tam Coc-Biking-Cooking
Luxury Ninh Binh full day tour will provide for you unforgettable experience in Ninh Binh with unique activities:
Visit Hoa Luu is ancient capital of Vietnam from 968 - 1010
Hiking visit Mua Cave and see paronama view.
Take Private Tam Coc - Halong bay on land.
Cycling around countryside
Try unique Vietnamese cuisine, and joining Cooking Class
Best convenient transportation for your trip, Private Driver with very good Skill, Enthusicatic… it offers you an affordable Tam Coc Private tour
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by private Car
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable fully – Private Local Tour Guide
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee ticket - Private Sampan Boat Trip at Tam Coc
- Special lunch with Vietnamese cuisine Cooking Class with Famoust Local Food
- Hiking to peak of Dragon mountain at Mua Caves area
- Biking to Countryside Area on Tam Coc Rice Fields
- 1 Traditional hat/ 1 pax - Bottles of mineral water during the Trip
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We will pick up from your hotel in Old quarter or Hanoi Opera house
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
7:45 – 8:00: Our guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel heading to Ninh Binh. On the way of coming to Ninh Binh, take a lookout of Viet Nam picture with simple and peaceful scenery
09:30 : Arrive in Ninh Binh, go ahead to visit Hoa Lu Citadel, the ancient capital of Vietnam. this time will give you a chance for learning about Vietnamese history introduced by your guide
10:45: Visiting Mua Cave, one of the most attractive destination in Ninh Binh. This is the discovery of panoramic Ninh Binh, a beautiful area from the peak of Mua Caves
11:50: Get on the car to go to a local restaurant in Tam Coc area. Firstly you join in a cooking demonstration to make somefried spring rolls. Then have lunch with famous mountain goat meat and others special local Ninh Binh Cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
13:00 : After luch,The next destination is discovering the beauty of Tam Coc River Tour. Your guide will buy tickets for you to take a private rowing boat with local people here. While riding Tam Coc Boat Tours you will explore 3 grottos : Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto).
Stop points if necessary for buying some water, snacks sold on boats by locals
15:30: You are back to Tam Coc wharf, we will hire bikes to explore Tam Coc area in 30-45 mins. The beauty of Vietnamese local village with the nicest mountains and rice paddy fields strongly catch your eyes
16:15: Time for more relaxing, before back Hanoi
16:30: You are on your car getting back to Ha Noi
18:30 – 19:00: Drop you off at your hotel, the trip ends
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 07.4 am - 08.00 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 08.00 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.