Uros and Taquile Islands on Fast Boat
Full day tours to Uros and Taquile on fast boat. Enjoy a beautiful day on Lake Titicaca visiting the two most impressive islands on there. Transfers, entrances fees, lunch, guide and motor fast boat are included on price
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels located around Plaza de Armas or Parque Pino)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Extra charges apply for transportation from Libertador, Posadas del Inka, Eco Inn, Jose Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Mirador del Titiakaka, Yatch and Taypikala.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
Lake Titicaca is between Peru and Bolivia. It is the highest navigable lake in the world
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
Traveling by speedboat to the fascinating Lake Titicaca’s islands will be really worth if you are a very busy person.
Traveling by speedboat means less travel time in order to have longer visits in the floating islands of Uros and Taquile.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
You will have enough time to explore the island by yourselves, visit the Uros’ families houses, take photographs from tower points.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puno, Puno, Puno Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6.55am to 7.15am; according to your hotel we will give you an exact time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.