Valencia City of Arts and Sciences Nighttime Segway Tour
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences At NIght in a complete tour driving a SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of the Europe's longest parks too.
per adult from
1 hour 18 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet and Segway
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Valencia left the 20th century and marched into the Third Millennium as a leading city of the arts, architecture, science and commerce. In the 90s, work began to join the gardens situated on the riverbed of the old Turia river with the current site of The City of Arts and Sciences, alongside the Agora, designed by Valencia-born architect Santiago Calatrava.
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences AT NIGHT in a complete tour driving a SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of the Europe's longest parks too, Palau de la Musica (Concert Hall), Exposition Bridge, Gulliver´s Parc
Distance: 14 km
Departure Point :Central Valencia
Departure Time :Daily from 5pm to 11pm
Return Detail :Carrer del Governador Vell, 8, 46003 València, Valencia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.