Valpolicella Experience! Wine and Food tour from Lake Garda
An evocative tour to discover the Valpolicella and its beautiful territory, where the historic villas are surrounded by expanses of vineyards . Get totally involved into this typical area famous for the red wine, like Amarone, Valpolicella and Recioto and visit Sal Floriano church.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Visit and Wine tasting in local winery
- Lunch in typical trattoria with only local products of Valpolicella
- visit of one of the most beautiful town in Italy, San Giorgio
- Live commentary on air-conditioning bus
- Tour guide during all the day
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- What not specified on "Product inclusions"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- An evocative tour with tour guide to discover the Valpolicella and its territory. Visit this beautiful land, the village of San Floriano, the local winery and tasting of its world known wine. A perfect experience in the nature.
The experience starts directly from your pick-up point between 8:00 and 10:00 (depend from the choosed pick-up point).
With the bus and tour guide you will reach the Valpolicella at about 11am. Let's enjoy the red wine taste in a
local wine cellar and visit where the barrel full of wine are resting.
The tour continue with a
lunch in a local farmhouse ("trattoria"), only with Valpolicella typical products.
After lunch with tour guide and bus we will reach the
old hamlet of San Floriano with its Romanesque church!!
After some free time for explore the old
Pieve*, return at the pick-up point with bus and tour guide.
*dating back to the 8th century (according to some historians also to VII), the present
religious church represents one of the most interesting and ancient examples of Romanesque architecture present in the province of Verona. Inside this old Pieve there are many frescoes of Christian origin still perfectly preserved.
This experience will allow you to
discover the Valpolicella area and to fully understand the history and the past of this typical land.
Departure Point :1: Via IV Novembre, 31, 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS, Italy
2: Viale Trento, 5, 38066 Riva del Garda TN, Italy
3: Via Str. Granda, 2, 38069 Nago-Torbole TN, Italy
4: Via Gardesana, 236, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
5: Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR, Italy
6: Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
7: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
8: Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
9: Via Gardesana, 22, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Wine tasting at minimum year 18
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.