VAN PRIVATE TOUR Fátima, Nazaré & Óbidos
Embark on a private tour to the Centre of Portugal, becoming immersed in the country's incredible history as you visit some of its most fascinating cities: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos, Alcobaça and Batalha (two of them are optional). Travel with comfort and safety; learn with insight provided by our friendly guide.
Spend the morning in the sanctuary of the Our Lady of Fátima, one of the most important and biggest Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world, with more than 9 million visitors in 2017, when 100 years have passed since the apparitions of Virgin Mary to three little shepherds Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta.
During the break for lunch, relax in Nazaré, known for the world’s largest waves, fisherman way of living and regional restaurants. Visit then the magnificent gothic monasteries of Alcobaça and Batalha (optional).
On the way back to Lisbon, get fascinated by Óbidos, a romantic medieval village, surrounded by medieval walls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- monuments tickets
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Feel the energy of the sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, one of the most important and biggest Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world, with more than 9 million visitors in 2017 - where 100 years have passed since the apparitions of Virgin Mary to three little shepherds Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
The Monastery of Batalha was erected in commemoration of the 1385 Battle of Aljubarrota and would serve as the burial church of the 15th-Century Portuguese royalty. It is one of the best and original examples of Late Gothic architecture in Portugal, combined with the Manueline style. This visit is optional.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Relax in Nazaré, known for the world’s biggest waves, surfing records, fisherman way of living and regional restaurants. You'll be thrilled by the view of the sea at the place of Sítio, a viewpoint with a fortress.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
You will feel part of a fairy tale inside this beautiful medieval village, surrounded by castle walls. Walk by the narrow, sinuous and romantic streets and try the popular cherry liqueur Ginja.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment within Lisbon area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.