VAN PRIVATE TOUR Sintra, Cascais & Estoril
Feel part of the Portuguese royalty when you visit the romantic Pena Palace, one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with stunning views over Sintra and the Moors Castle. Have lunch in the Sintra village, with time to visit the Sintra National Palace (optional), also called Town Palace, and taste the famous Sintra cakes: the "travesseiros" and the "queijadas".
Surprise yourself and take great photos with breathtaking views of Cabo da Roca's cliffs – the westernmost point of continental Europe. Dazzle yourself with the wonderful Guincho Beach, a paradise for surfers. Follow along the Atlantic coast, passing by the rock formation Boca do Inferno, until you reach Cascais.
Admire the glamour of the charming and trendy city of Cascais and take a stroll at the bay or at the city’s elegant cafes. On the way to Lisbon, pass by Estoril, with its gardens in front of the famous Casino.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- monuments tickets
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
It looks like a fairy tale palace on the top of a luxurious hill and it's the major jewel of Sintra. Pena Palace is a national monument and constitutes one of the major expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Take a walk on the picturesque, narrow and serpentine streets of Sintra historic center, next to Palácio da Vila, the best-preserved medieval royal residence in Portugal, being inhabited more or less continuously from at least the early 15th century to the late 19th century. It part of the cultural landscape of Sintra, a designated UNESCO World Heritage site. Here you can also try some local traditional pastry.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Take a deep breath and enjoy the natural beauty of Cabo da Roca, which forms the most western point of continental Europe. It is situated in the Sintra mountain range, around 42 km from Lisbon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
A wild beach close to the mountain, and a paradise for expert surfers and wind sports athletes.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Cascais is located on the Portuguese Riviera and it has beautiful beaches and sidewalks. It is a major tourist destination and has many international residents. Cascais's history as a popular seaside resort originated in the 1870s when King Luís I of Portugal and the Portuguese royal family made the seaside town their residence during the summer.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Estoril is a famed luxury entertainment destination in the Portuguese Riviera, as the home of Casino Estoril. Estoril is one of the most expensive places to live in Portugal.
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
You will be delighted with the luxurious park inside Quinta da Regaleira. The property consists of a romantic palace and chapel, and an exotic garden that features lakes, grottoes, wells, benches, fountains, and a vast array of exquisite constructions. The visit is optional.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment within Lisbon area.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.