Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica & Papal Tombs complete tour
Skip-the-line and discover the iconic sites of Vatican City on this guided tour of its many treasures. Explore the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Papal Tombs to understand the significance of this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site with a maximum of 15 people per tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica & Papal Tombs
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point and recharging services
- Bathroom access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the world-acclaimed Vatican Museums, home to the papal art collection. With fast-track access and your expert guide at your side, learn about the wondrous masterpieces before your eyes. Explore rooms including the Gallery of the Maps and the Gallery of the Tapestries, along with iconic Renaissance works by the likes of da Vinci and Caravaggio.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is home to Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes that give this part of the Vatican Museums’ global acclaim. The papal chapel still serves as the site for the election of a new pope, and has extraordinary religious and cultural significance. Gaze upwards as you admire the spectacular biblical depictions on the ceiling and walls, learning from your guide about Michelangelo’s incredible achievement.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the history, beauty, and reverential atmosphere of one of the largest churches in the world. Said to be built above the remains of St. Peter, appreciate the holiness of the church at the centre of the Catholic world. Listen to your guide who expands on the beautiful veneer in front of you with tales of intrigue, artistic genius, and religious history.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.