Vatican Museums, St Peter's Basilica & Sistine Chapel Tour - Skip The Line!
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive 3 Hour Semi Private Vatican Highlights Tour available! Cover all the must-sees of the Vatican Museums, Old Papal Apartments, Rooms of Raphael, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Your professional English speaking guide will lead you through the largest collection in the world and show you the most impressive works of art of Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Raphael and many others. Learn all about Michelangelo’s masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel before visiting largest church in the word; St Peter's Basilica.
At the end of the tour you are free to wander through St Peter's Basilica, St Peter's Square or climb the dome of the Basilica, the tallest structure in Rome.
The Vatican is cloaked with majesty and mystery, the best way to explore the wonders of the Vatican is with our Vatican experts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Radio headsets (hear the guide clearly at all times)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverage
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We tour the highlights of the largest collect in the world including the Sistine Chapel with an introduction of St. Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Here we enjoy Michelangelo's amazing fresco's including the 'Creation of Man' on the ceiling and 'Last Judgment' on the alter wall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour will finish with an introduction of St. Peter's Basilica from the out side. The guide will tell you all about St. Peter's Basilica before you are given free time to explore on your own, without waiting in line, at no admission cost.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St Peter's Basilica is a holy place of worship and is not subject to the rules of the Vatican Museums. The Basilica is subject to close with little to no warning and in this case, the tour will conclude in the Sistine Chapel.
- All youth / students aged 18-25 years must present a valid photo student ID and document with date of birth. Students below the age of 18 will only be asked to show proof of age. If you do not arrive with the proper documents, the Vatican will not honour the reservation and a new full price ticket must be purchased.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.