Velika Planina private hiking trip from Ljubljana
In the heart of the Kamnik Alps there is a nice and lovely old town called Kamnik. It is surrounded by the mountains and one of them is Velika Planina that offers the most amazing views. It is green and with unique architecture of more than 50 shepard’s huts. The whole day will be like a jump back in time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Preskar hut museum
- Tour Guide
- Velika Planina gondola and funicular
- Entry/Admission - Velika Planina
- Entry/Admission - Turisticno Informacijski Center
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velika Planina 2, Stahovica 1242 Slovenia
Start from Ljubljana and arrive to the foothill of the Velika Planina. First we will take the funicular to the top of the hill and enjoy the beautiful views and the green pastures. We will proceed the tour visiting the Preskar’s hat museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Turisticno Informacijski Center, Glavni trg 2, Kamnik 1241 Slovenia
After the visit of Velika Planina we will go to Kamnik. Here we will visit the city centre, free time will be given. Drive back to Ljubljana.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the exact pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.