Versailles and the Louvre Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
Discover two of Paris’ most famous landmarks on this small group day trip, which includes a skip the line tour of the Louvre and the Palace of Versailles with lunch near the Eiffel Tower.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Live guiding in the Chateau and at the Louvre Museum
- Professional guide
- Headsets when appropriate to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Royal Chapel
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Discover two of Paris’ most famous landmarks on this day trip, which includes a guided tour of the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles with a two course lunch included near the Eiffel Tower.
Our small groups allow for a richer, more intimate experience.
Spend an unforgettable, stress-free morning with a skip-the-line tour around the Palace of Versailles, former residence of Louis XIV. This sumptuous royal palace was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. You will be blown away by the golden bedroom of the King, Royal Chapel and the Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors; French bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
Then discover the famous gardens à la française; a 2,000 acre park designed by André le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains.
Recover your strength with a two course lunch overlooking the Eiffel Tower, before your afternoon adventure begins.
Your guide will usher you past the long lines for a 2-hours guided tour of one of the world’s largest and most popular museums. From a medieval fortress, Renaissance palace and luxurious home to Kings and Emperors, the Louvre has been a symbol of the wealth, power and decadence of the French monarchy for over 600 years.
You will marvel at the iconic glass pyramid and admire the museum’s masterpieces: the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, and David’s Coronation of Napoleon. Not forgetting of course the infamous smile of Lady Mona Lisa herself!
At the end of the tour you will have the possibility to spend more time in the Louvre to visit other sections of the museum independently.
Departure Point :41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A fair amount of walking is involved during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Due to uneven surfaces in Versailles, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Ticket for the Musical Fountains / Musical Gardens at Versailles is included in the price if the day of your visit corresponds to one of these events.
- Small-Group Tour in Versailles (Group up to 16 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Small-Group Tour at the Louvre (Group up to 6 Adult Participants during the Guided Visit)
- Clients must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and there will be no refund if tour is missed.
- Though the access to the castle is a priority access with a time reserved, you may still have to wait on arrival, especially during peak season, period during which there is a lot of visitors.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.