Versailles Palace & Gardens Skip-the-line Guided Tour
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Palace of Versailles and Gardens of Versailles on a half-day tour. Your expert guide will bring French history back to life as you walk through the Palace of Versailles, where King Louis XIV officially settled his court and government in 1682. Soak in the palace’s Baroque architecture, admire the rooms full of art and see how some of the most infamous members of nobility really lived. Plus, avoid the long entry lines with this skip-the-line ticket!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide in the Palace and in the Gardens
- Entrance ticket to the gardens (Musical show during the week or Fountain Show during the weekend)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Versailles Palace entrance with priority access
- Meeting point in our local partner's store in Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Dicover the Palace of Versailles (Hall of mirrors, State apartments) with the expert guide
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the amazing gardens of Versailles with the expert guide. Your ticket includes the show of music and fountain (on some days only)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :GetYourGuide Versailles, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
Return Detail :Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The musical gardens (Tuesday and Wednesday) and musical fountain shows (Saturday and Sunday) only take place during the summer. You will be able to watch the shows after your half-day guided tour has finished.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The "Versailles Château Rive Gauche" train station opposite where the meeting point is located is closed July 15 - August 21. Here are 2 alternative options with public transport: (i) Take a train to the "Versailles Rive Droite" station then walk 25-minutes to the GetYourGuide shop or (ii) Take a train to the "Versailles Chantiers" station then walk 15-minutes to the GetYourGuide shop
- From July 21: visitors aged 18 and over have to show at the entrance, on the Anti-COVID application or on paper: • Either a vaccination certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs (Self-tests not valid) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. ID Card could be asked as well - No refund the day of the visit if this condition is not respected.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visitors (+18yo) have to show: • A certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof a negative RT-PCR or antigen test (< 48 hours) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.