Versailles Palace and Gardens Tour with Gourmet Lunch by Chef Ducasse
Combine a visit to the Palace of Versailles and Gardens with a gourmet lunch designed by world-renown Chef Ducasse. See the lavish staterooms, Hall of Mirrors, and the exquisite gardens led by your expert guide. You will maximize your time by traveling via RER train from Paris, round-trip tickets are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided visit of the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- 3-course gourmet lunch with wine in the restaurant in the palace run by Chef Ducasse
- Guided visit of the Musical Gardens or Fountain Show: weekends & selected days April through October
- Fully acredited English-speaking guide
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Fully guided visit to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Petit Trianon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided visit to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet (unless option selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Paris before heading to the nearby train station. Travel to Versailles in comfort, approximately 30 minutes on the RER train.
Skip the often long lines and marvel at the beauty of the famous palace built during the reign of King Louis XIV, the Sun King. Learn how Versailles ascended to the artistic center of Europe and at its peak the palace was host to some of the world's most notable people. Walk in the footsteps of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette as you make your way through the magnificent staterooms, Hall of Mirrors, and more.
After your tour, feast like a king with a 3-course gourmet lunch with wine, prepared by world-famous Chef Alain Ducasse. Savor his distinctive blend of local ingredients and fine French cuisine to produce contemporary dishes that are timeless classics. Sit down to enjoy your meal inside an 18th century salon at Ore, inside the Palace of Versailles. You will be treated to an extraordinary meal surrounded by beautiful views from the palace.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Marvel at the magnificent Hall of Mirrors and stroll through this glittering rooms as Kings, Queens and courtiers once did.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Step outside to stroll the French style gardens were grand balls once were held. See the Musical Fountain Show that remains a staple for visitors from all over the world. Admire the meticulously groomed landscape and intricate details throughout the garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Petit Trianon, Porte de la Reine, 78000, Versailles France
If OPTIONAL Add On selected: If you wish, choose to extend your visit and spend the afternoon in the beautiful private estate of Queen Marie-Antoinette. See her gorgeous private mansion the Petit Trianon, the tiny theater built just for her (and known as 'the jewel of Versailles') and her replica Normandy village, where she would escape the constraints of the court and enjoy the simple pleasures of country life.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris, France
Return Detail :Chateau de Versailles, 78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Due to ongoing restoration works some rooms in the palace may not be available to visit. Should this be the case, your guide will replace them with other rooms so that your visit is complete.
- The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise local operator of any allergies or dietary accommodations no later than seven days prior to travel date
- The minimum drinking age in France is 18 years. Participants under 18 will not be served wine with lunch.
- Please note that for infants aged 0-3 who are free of charge on this visit, a meal will not be provided for them at the restaurant. If you wish to purchase any food for your infant you may do so on the spot.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are compliant with international, government and local protocols and have received the stamps of approval: ‘Safe Travels’ Global Tour Operator protocol, ‘Caring Attitude’ Paris Tourism Commitment Charter. Our guides are informed of all measures that should be implemented during our visits.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.