Versailles Palace Skip The Line & Audio Guided Tour Optional Gardens from Paris
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio-guided tour including three departure points from central Paris and priority access to the Palace :
- Gare du Nord: timetable start: 10:10 am - return 06:20pm
- Opéra: timetable start: 10:30am - return : 6.00pm
- Champs-Elysées / Etoile: timetable start: 10:50am - return 05:40pm
Delve into a UNESCO - World Heritage-listed wonder and delight yourself with the luxury of the Hall of Mirrors and the State Apartments. Absorb the beauty of the gardens designed by André Le Nôtre at your own rhythm and walk through the steps of Louis XIV - "The Sun King". Maximize your time in Versailles with a 7-hour* visit in the domain of Versailles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Multilingual tour escort/host for the departures
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from several departure points in Central Paris
- Visit with an informative audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese)
- Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates (Tuesdays, Fridays, Weekends and special dates)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Direct trandfer from 3 centrally located meeting points in Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
Skip the line entrance to the palace with audio guide
Free visit to the gardens
the magnificent château which has been classified for 30 years by the world heritage of humanity, the Palace of Versailles is one of the most beautiful achievements of French art in the seventeenth century.
Galerie des Glaces, King's Apartments, Museum of the History of France: over the centuries, the Palace of Versailles, was the seat of power until 1789, has continued to unfold.
Don’t fancy queuing for hours to get into the Chateau de Versaille, we offer queue jump tickets that can be waiting for you in the car! (upon request)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: 83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
2: 11 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
3: 2 Avenue Foch, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays and Fridays (Not available from November to March)
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays (Not available from November to March)
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Daily except Mondays and 14th of July
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.