Versailles Palace Skip the Line Audio Guided Tour with Gardens Access from Paris
You will be transported back to the Golden Age of France with a trip to the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site and emblem of French royalty and extravagance. You will be guaranteed fast-track entry, allowing you to jump the queue and travel in comfort on one of our fully air-conditioned coaches.
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Transport to and from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Hostess in coach
- Individual audio guide in the palace available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese
- Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates (Gardens on Tuesdays only and Fountains show on Weekends only)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Royal Chapel
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
You will be transported back to the Golden Age of France with a trip to the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
and emblem of French royalty and extravagance. You will be guaranteed fast-track entry, allowing you to jump the queue and travel in comfort on one of our fully air-conditioned coaches. You will marvel at the breathtaking royal chateau, transformed by the
‘Sun King’ Louis XIV in the 1660s from a hunting lodge. Playground of the French monarchs, Versailles was the center of royal and political power until the French Revolution in 1789 which saw Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette forced to return to the capital.
Stop At: The Royal Chapel, Inside the Chateau Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Your audio guide will enable you to discover the State apartments of the King and Queen & the Royal Chapel among others.
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the Hall of Mirrors, the epitome of French opulence: three hundred and fifty-seven mirrors line the gold-adorned hall and crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling.
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
You will also be given time to explore the manicured gardens "à la française", which mirrors the splendor of the interior.
Designed by the French landscaper André Le Nôtre in 1661 for the King Louis XIV, the 2,000-acre park is an architectural expanse of perspectives, parterres, fountains and groves that since its inception has defined what a French garden should be.
Departure Point :41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.