Versailles Palace Skip-the-line Classic Guided Tour
Discover the Palace of Versailles and skip the long lines at the entrance with this 90-minute guided tour. Choose the time that better suits your program and make your own way to Versailles. Your guide will take you on an unforgettable tour of the Hall Of Mirrors and State Apartments. Stroll around the famous French gardens at your own leisure after the tour (additional entrance ticket required on musical or fountain show days).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Versailles Palace entrance with priority access
- Meeting point in our local partner's store in Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gardens tickets during Musical and Fountain Shows (from April to October)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Visit the famous French Sun King's residence at the Palace of Versailles, located about 45 minutes by train from central Paris. Save time and get priority access to this popular attraction. Make your own way to Versailles on the RER train Line C to Versailles Château Rive Gauche station, where you will meet your guide at the office easily located across the street.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :GetYourGuide Versailles, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
Return Detail :Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time on your voucher is the meeting time at the agency (tour departs few minutes after). In case of late arrival for the check-in, you cannot join the tour and no refund or postponement will be made.
- The skip-the-line access can be slowed down on peak days due to various safety controls established by the Versailles Palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- From July 21: visitors aged 18 and over have to show at the entrance, on the Anti-COVID application or on paper: • Either a vaccination certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs (Self-tests not valid) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. ID Card could be asked as well - No refund the day of the visit if this condition is not respected.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visitors (+18yo) have to show: • A certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof a negative RT-PCR or antigen test (< 48 hours) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.