Versailles Private Half-Day Tour
Beat the queues to one of France’s top attractions on this private half-day skip-the-line Palace of Versailles tour from Paris. Step past the palace entrance queues with a private guide, and admire beautiful 17th-century features throughout the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and more. Delve into centuries of rich French history, and learn of powerful ex-residents including King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette. Then, explore the manicured gardens — designed by famous landscape architect André Lenôtre. This 4-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Paris hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
- Private licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the gardens
- Following a 9am or 2pm pickup at your Paris hotel, travel out of the city to the Palace of Versailles to begin your 4-hour tour. Built by King Louis XIV in the 17th-century, the Palace of Versailles is widely considered to be the most impressive of France’s many palaces and castles.
On arrival, head past the entrance queues with your private guide and start exploring. Stroll through the corridors and suites, and admire the 17th-century features for which the palace is famous.
Visit the State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors, and learn of the members of French royalty including Louis XIV, Louis XVI, and Marie Antoinette who once called the palace home. Afterward, head onward into the beautiful gardens — designed by famed landscape architect André Lenôtre.
When your palace and gardens tour comes to an end, return in comfort to your Paris accommodation to conclude your 4-hour tour.
Please note: Entrance fees to the gardens are not included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in your Paris hotel lobby or outside your Paris apartment building.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide us with the number of children under 18 years of age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.