Versailles - Skip-the-line Private tour from Paris (HALF or FULL DAY)
If you only visit one French chateau while in Paris, make it the magnificent Palace of Versailles. This private tour lets you explore at your own pace and customise your trip, with skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour including the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Apartments of Mesdames, and the palace gardens.
AT CHECK OUT, CHOOSE BETWEEN A HALF OR FULL DAY TRIP TO VERSAILLES.
Please note that on the full day tour, you will also visit the Private estate of Queen Marie-Antoinette where she lived away from the crowds : le Petit Trianon palace, her Anglo-chineese garden and the most famous and exhuberant Hamlet !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official local guide for the Chateau de Versailles
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off in central Paris
- Skip the line access to the Palace & the Gardens
- Transportation in deluxe A/C vehicle with chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel and drive to Versailles in a luxury car with dedicated chauffeur
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
Drive trough Place de la Concorde in Paris - where king Louis XIV & queen Marie-Antoinette, the last residents of Versailles, where beheaded during the French Revolution
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
We will visit the Royal Palace of Versailles, home of the French Monarchy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
The Highlight of your tour!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
A tour of Versailles would not be complete without its luxuriant and extravagant gardens!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and chauffeur will pick you up at your accommodation in Paris (zip code 75001 to 75020).For pick-ups outside of Paris we may have to ask for an extra charge due to distance and traffic.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.