Via Ferrata Barcelona
Via Ferrata de les Dames in Montserrat is the only one available in this Natural Park. It is relatively short, but quite technical. Actually, it is a dry canyon with vertical sections mixed with terraces.
Not for beginners, it is reserved for people who are used to make physical activity at least 3 times per week,
Nice views over the olive fields at the base of the south side of the Mountain.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Individual and collective technical material.
- Rescue and accident insurance for the time of the activity.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montserrat, Montserrat, Catalonia
Our fully certified guide will tell you about the nature wildlife and the geology during this experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Restaurant Vinyanova, Carrer Montserrat, S/N, 08294 El Bruc, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.