Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zambia & Zimbabwe) Combined Guided Tour Experience
View the magnificent Victoria Falls as a knowledgable guide escorts you through one of the Seven Natural Wonders of The World. A breathtaking experience!
The main attraction and number one reason to visit this unique destination. The Victoria Falls. An astounding natural beauty of thundering water and misty rainbows.
Known as the largest sheet of falling water in the World, the Victoria Falls will leave you breathless as you process the sheer magnitude of this water wilderness.
As you enter the Victoria Falls rain forest at the beginning of the tour. you will notice a change in vegetation. This natural rain forest has been created by the constant spray of the Victoria Falls falling on the surrounding area.
Explore the unique rain forest feasting your eyes on magnificent plant and bird life, whilst taking in the grandeur that is the Victoria Falls.
Find yourself in awe as you witness the sheer magnitude of the Victoria Falls. This truly is an inspiring experience.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Return Road Transfers (Hotel and Victoria Falls)
- Professional Guide
- Entrance and National Park Fees
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuity
- Items of Personal Nature
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
The views of Victoria Falls on the Zimbabwe side are usually better during the ‘dry season” (mid September to December) when the Zambian side all but drys up entirely. You are also seeing more of the total length of the Falls
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Southern Province
The Visit at the Victoria Falls is not just a Tour but rather an excellent experience of seeing the thundering Victoria Falls as you take a walk in the rain forest for that memorable adventure
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any lodge/hotel within Livingstone or Victoria Falls Town from approx. from 08h00-16h00 dailyDrop off at any lodge/hotel within Livingstone or Victoria Falls Town at approx. 2 hours after pick up times depending on guides availability
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.