Villefranche Shore Excursion to Nice, Cannes, Grasse & St Paul de Vence
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Shore excursion from the port of Villefranche for a group of up to 8 people.
You will discover Nice, the unofficial capital of the Côte d’Azur. Grasse, the perfume capital of the world, where we will stop for a visit of the Fragonard perfume factory. Then, you will explore a very picturesque village of St Paul de Vence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fragonard perfume factory guided visit
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover Nice, both elegant and simple, the unofficial capital of the Côte d’Azur. You will admire the famous Promenade des Anglais, running along the curve of the Bay of the Angels, with the numerous beaches and luxurious hotels, including the famous Negresco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
In Cannes, you will have an opportunity to walk down the famous Croisette, the promenade that became the emblem of Cannes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
You will discover the Palace of Festivals with its red carpet, the home of the famous Cannes Fim Festival.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grasse, Grasse, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Grasse, a city of perfumes since the 17th century, today the world capital of perfumery. It is also called the "capital of flowers and perfumes". It is a typical city of Provence. You are offered a visit of Fragonard perfume factory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
The tour finishes in St Paul de Vence, one of the most beautiful medieval village of the French Riviera. Art galleries will immerse you in the past. St Paul de Vence is the cradle of artists, writers, poets (Prévert, Pagnol) and painters (Chagall, Picasso, Matisse).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- Villefranche Shore Excursion for a group of up to 8 people/vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.