Vintage tour of Slovenian Istra - Private tour from Ljubljana
Experience the most authentic and vintage tastes of Slovenian Istria.
Lisjak farm, where you will not only learn about the traditional production of olive oil and wine, but also have a chance to taste the home-made products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Vintage tour experience
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Entry/Admission - LISJAK - Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
The tour will start from Ljubljana and continue towards the Slovenian coast. Along the way you will learn many interesting facts about this part of Slovenia and the specific landscape of the Karst region. First stop will be in Piran, charming coastal town, also known as the Venice of Slovenia. Stroll along the port, discover the narrow, but lovely streets and enjoy the stunning views from the old city walls.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: LISJAK - Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shalara 28B, Koper 6000 Slovenia
Later, it is time for a different kind of adventure. Meet your guide at the Tartini square and board the vintage car, that will not only take you back in time, but also drive you through the hidden corners of Slovenian coast. On the way to the Lisjak farm drive in between the olive trees and stop at magnificent, hidden from tourists, viewpoint. Refresh yourself with some of traditional local snacks and a glass of locally produced wine.
After some time arrive to the Lisjak farm, where you will not only learn about the traditional production of olive oil and wine, but also have a chance to taste the home-made products.
Return to Ljubljana later in the afternoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.