Visit the centuries-old town of Nin and swimming
Visit the centuries old town of Nin.
The town was built 1500 years ago and is known for being the first Croatian king's capital. This is reflected in architecture and historical remains, such as the old Romanesque church built in the 8th century AD, and the smallest cathedral in the world.
The remains of the rampart itself indicate how important the city was for Croats.
Bathing on the most beautiful beach in the area and the beach itself is called the Queen's Beach because it was only for the needs of a tall stall at that time.
Nin and the beach itself is about 15 kilometers from Zadar.
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel drop-off
- Port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TAXI Zara Zadar, Toksinih 2 Liburnska obala, Zadar 23000 Croatia
Holiday with a beautiful beach adapted for young children and of course a tour of the old town of Nin
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gaženička cesta, 23000, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
I'm waiting for you at the exit terminal with your name on paperPorts
- Gaženica - Trajekt Preko, Gaženička cesta 28a, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.