Évora Tour with Virtual Reality Experience
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to go back in the past in a time travel?
Now you can, with this flashback journey to
Évora, where the past comes to life. Combine the best technology with the most experienced tour guide and find how it was Évora since its Roman Period. Known as the city museum, Évora was distinguished as world heritage. It's Roman vestiges are well visible now a days with the remains of
Roman Temple of Diana and the
archeological remains of the public baths. The
Villa of Tourega is also the testimonial of the
Roman Villas around the city. Onboard with us, wear your headset and find how this sites were once before!
Get ready for a journey of a lifetime!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Virtual Reality Headset utilization
- Professional and Native Guide
- Informative Tour
- Small-Group Tour up to 8 people
- Air Conditioned Van
- 1 Bottle of Water
- Insurance according portuguese law
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana de Nossa Senhora do Tourega (Evora)
- Entry/Admission - Termas Romanas
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)
What's excluded :
- Wine Tastings
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Evora
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Entry/Admission - Ervideira Wine Shop Evora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lisbon Native Tours, Lisbon 1990-239 Portugal
The tour starts in Lisbon
Stop At: Villa Romana de Nossa Senhora do Tourega (Evora), Evora 7005 Portugal
Use our VR headset and discover how was this Roman villa thousands of years ago.
The landscape is also very beautiful with these beautiful water dam.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Roman Arch by Dona Isabel (Evora), Rua de Dona Isabel, Evora 7000-880 Portugal
Discover how this Roman Walls were thousands of years ago with our VR headset
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Termas Romanas, Praca do Sertorio, Evora 7004-506 Portugal
Discover the Roman archeological remains of the public baths. Use your VR headseat and be amazed with this virtual reonstruction. Live Experience. Find how it was thousands of years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
Admire the magnificent Temple of Diana. Use your VR headset to discover how this was an important Roman Forum. It is an amazing travel to the past!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Evora, Evora 7000 Portugal
Free time for lunch in the historical center of Évora in a typical restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Amazing chapel made of human bones. An incredible experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora), Largo do Marques de Marialva, Evora 7000-809 Portugal
Visit the Évora Sé Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ervideira Wine Shop Evora, Rua 5 de Outubro 56, Evora 7000-854 Portugal
Optional Wine Tasting
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon. Our pick ups are between 7h45 AM and 8h20 AM. We will inform your exact pick up time on the day before the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are distinguished with the "Clean and Safe" stamp from the National Tourism Board and the Portuguese Health Authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.