Walking Cuenca City Tour with Pumapungo Complex Half Day
Unlock the beauty of Cuenca, considered one of the most picturesque cities in South America, on a fully guided 4-hour walking tour of the city including neighborhoods, markets, churches and museums. Hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Personal expenses
- In the morning pick up from your hotel, join your guide to learn about the history, architecture and culture of Cuenca. Visit the imposing Catedral de la Immaculada Concepción, the Abdón Calderón park, Iglesia del Carmen, the Flower's Market, the Municipal Museum of Modern Art, Panama Hat Factory and more important places in this beautiful city.
In La Cruz del Vado neighborhood, enjoy different architectural styles and views of the Tomebamba River which runs through Cuenca. While walking through the Mercado 10 de Agosto, learn about local produce and handicrafts, such as the traditional clothing, before being returned to your hotel at 1pm approx.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you will stay in an Airbnb, please provide us the exact address in advance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 adults required
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.