Walking Tour of Prague's Brevnov and Strahov Monasteries and Breweries
Discover Prague's beer brewing tradition, visit two of the city's oldest Monastic breweries, and admire fine examples of baroque architecture on this 4-hour walking tour with a historian-guide. See Břevnov Monastery and Strahov Monastery's churches and grounds and enjoy an inside tour of Strahov Monastery Brewery where beer was first brewed in the 14th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Historian guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Strahov Monastery Library
- Beer at Strahov Monastery Brewery
- Guided tour of Břevnov Monastery Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Strahov Library
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brevnovsky Klaster, Marketska 28/1, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
Admire the the elaborate Baroque of the Strahov Monastery situated on the hill above Prague, offering the best panoramic view of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Strahov Library, Strahovske St., 132/1, Prague Czech Republic
Step behind the ropes of one of the most famous and extraordinary libraries in Europe. Walk through Theological and Philosophical halls holding tens of thousands of volumes. Admire Baroque stucco decorations and ceiling frescoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Strahov Monastic Brewery, Strahovske nadvori 301/10, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Sample some of the best Czech craft beers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Klárov, 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.