Walking tour "Popular flavors of Chile"
During this tour we will visit the most typical and popular corners of Santiago, passing through its markets, colors and flavors that characterize our country and all the stories that characterize these neighborhoods so characteristic of Latin America.
You can also taste two typical elements of our gastronomy, empanada and mote
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - Empanada
- Soda/Pop - You will try one of the most typical soft drinks in Chile!
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market (Mercado Central), Ismael Valdes Vergara 900, Santiago 8320009 Chile
We begin our tour in the area of the main square and its old neighborhoods full of commerce. We will make a stop to taste a delicious Chilean empanada.
We will continue in the Central Market where we will show you the flavors of the sea that characterize this place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pergola de las Flores Santa Maria, Av, La Paz, 51 La Chiba, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We will visit this emblematic place, about the tradition of the florists of Santiago
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Tirso de Molina, Av. Santa Maria 409 Recoleta, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We will continue in the “Tirso de Molina” market full of international flavors, where your kitchen has fresh flavors taken from the markets around it
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vega Poniente - Mercado - Santiago, Maquinista Escobar/San Vicente/Tucapel, Santiago Chile
Our next market will be "La Vega", the heart of typical Chilean fruits, vegetables and flavors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Central Market, San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.