Walking Tour: The Forbidden Florence
Discover with us a "secret and forbidden Florence" through the intriguing and curious stories of women and men, Madonnas and Gentlemen, who roamed the streets and alleys of Florence.
The route goes through the city center and many main sights, such as the Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio. A fun, captivating, and, above all, surprising stroll. We will start the tour talking about weddings and contracts, the lawful and the unlawful, vices and pleasures of a city from the time of the Medicis to when the city became the capital of Italy. Delightful and “beautiful” stories of distinguished men.
Our journey, enlivened by gossip, anecdotes and stories, will end in one of the historic cafes in the city, in the enchanting setting of the Piazza della Signoria.Here you can taste a cocktail invented in Florence by Count Camillo Negroni, which still today bears his name . Moreover, you will learn its story and special recipe!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Certified guide service
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Piazza della Repubblica (is a city square in Florence, Italy. It was originally the site of the city's forum; then of its old ghetto, which was swept away during the improvement works, or Risanamento.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria is an L-shaped square in front of the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy. It was named after the Palazzo della Signoria, also called Palazzo Vecchio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Roma, 15r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.