Walking Tour Trivandrum (2 Hours Guided Walk)
Experience authentic Trivandrum on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Kanakakunnu Palace, Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) India
The tallest national flag in India flying proudly at Kanakakunnu Palace
Pass By: Napier Museum, Museum Rd, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) India
Napier Museum, an art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th century host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
Pass By: Keralam - Museum of History and Heritage, Park View, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) 695033 India
Keralam - Museum of History and Heritage and Mateer Memorial Church
Pass By: Rama Rao Lamp, LMS Vellayambalam Rd, University of Kerala Senate House Campus, LMS Compound, PMG, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695033, India
Rama Rao Lamp, old houses of Kerala, state library and old university
Pass By: St. Thomas Roman Catholic Latin Church Veli, Veli - Perumathura Rd, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) 695021 India
An Roman Catholic Latin Rite cathedral of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum, build 150 years ago
Pass By: Connemara Market, Near Saphalyam Complex, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) India
An oldest Connemara Market, with arched entrance and known for variety of items sold by street vendors
Departure Point :Kanakakunnu Flag Post, Kanakakunnu Palace Rd, Kanaka Nagar, Nanthancodu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695033, India
Return Detail :Kerala Government Secretariat Thiruvananthapuram, Mahathma Gandhi Road, Near, Central Stadium, Junction, Statue, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.