Wall Street and Financial District Walking Tour
[Best Valued 2-Hour Experience using Extra Large Posters] Wall Street is a renown symbol of economic might and ironically also the embodiment of corporate greed. This tour provides a deep insight into how consulting firm, investment banks, and financial markets work. Going forward it covers the 2008 Financial Collapse and the headline news of GameStop. Strolling through cobblestone streets, learn how Bernard Madoff executed the largest Ponzi Scheme in history. Then proceed to a detailed understanding of how cryptocurrencies work.
No Wall Street tour will be complete without a full explanation of why in 2020, oil prices plummeted from $18 a barrel -$37. Yes, oil producers were paying people $37 a barrel to take it off their hands. This tour exposes financial charlatans and is the perfect primer for those interested in how finance and financial markets operate.
We’ll visit the Wall Street District and the World Financial Center.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Narrated 2-Hour Walking Tour using Extra Large Visuals
- Licensed professional tour guide
- OPTIONAL Liberty Island access (GROUNDS ONLY) - no pedestal or crown access
- OPTIONAL Ellis Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Access
- Free audio tour on each island (IF STATUE OF LIBERTY OPTION IS CHOSEN)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated
- Pedestal and crown access not included
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
Welcome to Wall Street, the financial capital of the world. Take a stroll through history and learn the origin of the New York Stock Exchange. Learn how it became the world’s largest exchange, valued at $20 trillion. Wall Street money has helped built empires and dynasties. From Rockefeller to Buffett, discover how Standard Oil became an illegal monopoly. Then marvel how Warren Buffett when from a paperboy to the founder of Berkshire Hathaway.
Explore Federal Hall, the birthplace of the American Democracy. Visit the Fearless Girl and with the Charging Bull of Wall Street Statues. Stand where George Washington took the Oath of Office to become the first American President. Visit Trinity Church, the final resting place of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Fulton.
This tour finishes inside the landmark, National Museum of the American Indian. This building currently houses the U.S. bankruptcy court of New York, where Bernie Madoff case was heard. This tour is ideal for anyone interested in the history of Wall Street and future MBA grads. Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated.
Statue of Liberty Upgrade Option
The Liberty upgrade includes general admission ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The guide will present your tickets at the end of the tour. All ferries have accommodations for inside or outside seating. This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Upon arriving onto Liberty Island, a free headset for self-guided tours are available. Discover the symbolize of the Statue of Liberty and its history.
This option also includes access onto Ellis Island. It has millions of immigration artifacts from 1892 and 1954. Concessions and souvenirs are available on board the ferries.
Group rate for 15+ guests at $20 per (Tour Only)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
For those who select the Statue of Liberty Package, entry onto Liberty Island and Ellis Island are included. There will be a 20-minute ferry ride to take you to and from these islands. Upon arriving at Liberty Island, you’ve an option of using a free headset which contains an audio tour. When you’re ready for Ellis Island, a scheduled ferry will bring you there. This is a self-guided experience where guests are invited to leisurely explore until closing.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Starbucks, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return Detail :Citi Bike, Broadway & Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tour guides are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and are required to wear a face mask when conducting tours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.