Warsaw Trip from Krakow by Train
Hop on a train and admire stunning rural sights on your way to Warsaw. To make sure you begin the tour immediately after the arrival, our guide will greet you right at the central railway station and show you around the most notable sights on a 3-hour tour. You will learn the history of the Royal Castle, stroll along the streets of the Old Town, and find out more about the legendary Warsaw Uprising. Following the tour, you will have free time that you can spend as you like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip in the IC / EIC train from Warsaw to Krakow and back
- Walking tour around the main attractions in Warsaw
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Phoenix city of Warsaw.
We invite you to visit a city full of contrasts, where historic buildings are adjacent to modern architecture. Polish capital was almost completely destroyed during World War II, but great care of authorities and inhabitant restored city’s former glory. Today modern, glass skyscrapers tower next to reconstructed medieval and renaissance pearls of architecture and create totally unique landscape.
If you are visiting the city for the first time, you will be surprised how much the capital has to offer. Diversity and atmosphere of Warsaw will surely attract you to come back for more.
In your program:
• Royal Castle
• Palace of Culture
• Old Town Market Square
• City Walls
• St. John's Archcathedral
• The Presidential Palace
• Departure from Krakow Main Train Station to Warsaw
• Meeting with a guide at Central Train Station in Warsaw
• Walking tour including coffee break - 3hrs
• Free time - Till the departure of the train to Krakow
• Return to Krakow - According to train schedule and your preference
Departure Point :Kraków Main Railway Station, Pawia 31, 31-154 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :Between 7:00 and 8:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A detailed confirmation will be sent to you 3 days before the tour. If booked 3 or fewer days in advance, the confirmation will be sent to you on the day of booking (subject to availability).
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.