Waterfalls and Surf Lessons
Experience the "real" Costa Rica, far away from the crowds in this 5 hour adventure. This amazing tour takes you in our air-conditioned van to two different paradisiacal beaches where you will learn how to surf like a pro and a refreshing waterfalls where you can jump from the rocks and cool off (all very local and almost untouched).
Includes: Round-trip transportation in a comfortable, new, double air-conditioned van (driven by the owner, Dante) from/to the guest's
hotel or private residence in Manuel Antonio or Quepos, comfortable hammocks,pictures,lunch, juicy tropical fruit, coconuts, and cold water, a typical and delicious Costa Rican meal. In between the surfing sessions, enjoy the waves on our body boards, tan on the beach, or strike up a group competition with our beach games.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Surfboard and boogie board
- Local fruit
- Water or coconut water
- Surf lesson
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Far away from the crowds, this amazing tour takes you to a paradisaical and nearly secluded beach located south of Manuel Antonio, Playa Linda in Matapalo, where you will learn how to surf easy and funny. We will also take you to a refreshing waterfall (as the photo shown) where you can cool off and even jump from the rocks into the fresh water (all very local and almost untouched). In between the surfing sessions, enjoy the waves on our bodyboards, tan on the beach. This is a truly memorable experience!
• Playa Linda, Matapalo, Playa Matapalo Costa Rica
Departure Point :Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact before your product date to confirm if you will need any special requirements or arrange the correct pickup time. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/17/2020 - 6/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Suitable for: Guests of all ages in a good health condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hello! We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy. It has been a trying time for everyone and we are grateful for the health of all of our staff and family. We are diligently following all Costa Rican Covid 19 protocols.. We would love to work with you offering great service!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.