Waterrafting Adventure Through Sagana
River Tana is largest river in kenya with a source from Mtkenya and aberdares, This provides a good base for the waterrafting and other water based adventure activities. The rapids have diffrent Grades of rapids this means its the best place for the waterrafting adventure.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- waterrafting Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sagana, Sagana, Central Province
The rafting trip is about 12 km long stretch and we negotiate different river route under our qualified guides.The routes have different grades of rapids from flat water to grade 5 rapids depending on the season.April to may has the highest levels of water because of the moonsoon long rains in Kenya and November to December the same.
On arrival you have a small safety brief which last between 10-15 minutes where by you are introduced to the rafting guide for any questions.A waiver form will be filled at the begining of every rafting trip. Request for our white water rafting packages
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.