Western Sicily Full-day or Half-day Mafia Tour
Immerse yourself in the dramatic world of the Sicilian Mafia in this special guided tour. Visit some of the places related to the history of the Sicilian Mafia in Western Sicily and learn about past events and according to an obvious ANTIMAFIA perspective.
You can opt for a half-day tour (4-5 hours) to make a visit to the museum of Mafia in Salemi or the International Documentation Center on the mafia and anti-mafia movement CIDMA, also called Museum of the Mafia and Antimafia in Corleone.
You can also choose to a full day (8-10 hour) tour, with a visit to both museums, as well as a lunch break in a restaurant.
During the tour, you will hear Gianni Grillo tell the story of Sicily and the origins and events of the Mafia to this day, by addressing the inherent anecdotes. You will make several stops to admire the best natural and scenic places.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (round-trip shared transfer)
- Local guide
- Lunch (full-day tour only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trapani, Trapani, Province of Trapani, Sicily
we will visit the main sites in trapani and western sicily connected to the history of mafia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A pickup can be arranged from any place in the district of Trapani (Trapani, Marsala, Mazara del Vallo, Alcamo, San Vito lo Capo, Erice, Castelvetrano, Castellamare del Golfo and other towns in the area)
- For pick-up in other districts of Sicily, there is an extra charge for transports. Palermo town: €100, other places in Palermo district: €100. Agrigento district: €120. The charges are for up to 4 people: therefore, if you are 1 person and your pick up place is in Palermo, you will pay in cash an extra €100 at the end of the tour; if you are 4 persons, each of you will pay €25 in cash at the end of the tour.
- Lunch for a half-day tour can be purchased for an extra cost of 20 Euro (please advise at time of booking if interested)
- There are no age restrictions for this tour
- Tour language options: English, Italian or Polish (for Polish - please advise at the time of booking)
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options are available (please advise at time of booking if required)
- all the extra costs are to be paid in cash
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.