Wheelchair-Accessible Private Island Tour of Cozumel
Enjoy a private tour offered exclusively for visitors with limited mobility who want to enjoy the beautiful island of Cozumel. The group size is from 1 person up to 7 people including a guide with Limited Mobility.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo del Maiz
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cedral, Costera Sur Highway, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Go and visit the oldest town in Cozumel
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: El Mirador, Cozumel Mexico
Perfect place for great photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Miguel de Cozumel, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Go and discover our picturesque neighborhoods of San Miguel de Cozumel
Visit our Municipal Market and Pick up that perfect souvenir
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pueblo del Maiz, Transversal Km 5 Camino a San Gervacio, Cozumel 77613 Mexico
Experience Ancient Mayan Culture and Amaze your Senses in an Adventure of Flavors and Colors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hacienda Antigua, Carr Transversal Kilómetro 9.8, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Would you like to taste our famous Artisanal Tequila? this is the right place to do it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punta Morena, Costera Este Highway 7 miles north of Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Amazing location with friendly staff and delicious food, this is the perfect place to visit and to enjoy your favourite drink.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- SSA México (International Pier) Please go to Carl's Jr. Restaurant located at Royal Village Mall across the main avenue.
- Puerta Maya Please go to the head of the taxi line.
- Punta Langosta Please go to Señor Frogs Restaurant located at Punta Langosta Mall across the main avenue.
- San Miguel Ferry Terminal Please go to the Swallows Monument located outside of the terminal.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the "New Normality" that we live by the COVID-19 Cozumel Tours by Cab is committed to putting the well-being of guests and employees first. All our vehicles will use 60% of their maximum capacity. It is mandatory to disinfect and sanitize vehicles before our guests board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.