Whistler Full-Day Spin Fishing
Walk and Wade River Systems or Fish Stillwater by use of Single Person Flotation devices (Vboats) depending on time of year. For opportunities to catch Rainbow Trout, Bull Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Chinook Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Coho Salmon, Chum Salmon and Pink Salmon. Small Lake Vboats are set for anyone 10 years of age or older however the river is fantastic for all ages and abilities!
Big scenery & hungry fish! Explore an untamed Coast Mountain River on foot and get into some of our favourite pools or quiet of pristine lake from your self-powered, single person inflatable Vboat. On this 8 hour option, our professional guides will get you on the best fishing option for the time of season.
per adult from
What's included :
- Goods and Services Tax
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pemberton Fish Finder, 1380 Birch St., Pemberton, British Columbia V0N 2L0 Canada
Depart from meet location to the fishing location with your guide!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from any Whistler or Pemberton Accommodation provided or a meet at our meeting location - please provide information upon making reservation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Automatic shore or river tours with Children under 10
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Valid British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License is required which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.