White Desert Camping
Celebrate new year Eve under the stars in Egypt's White desert and Bahariya Oasis. In 2 days tour from Cairo. Explore new terrains and sand dunes and see mushroom shaped chalk like rocks, the black mountain with its ash like top in the black desert, and the crystal mountain. Celebrate the new year with a barbeque dinner at night under the stars at your camping site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bedouin guide and escort
- Public sharing transfer from and to Cairo
- 4x4 Jeep ride in the desert
- Tents and sleeping bags
What's excluded :
Enjoy a different and unique trip while visiting Egypt. Sleep under the stars and enjoy amazing a beautiful carved rock formation and sand dunes. Escape into a different world taking you back to tranquility and peace. See the White desert with its chalk like wind carved rocks, the black desert and the crystal mountain. Enjoy a barbecue dinner under the stars at the camp and tea around fire.
Day 1: Pick up from your hotel in Cairo to the bus station to take minivan (Public sharing with locals) to Bahariya Oasis. The journey is about 4 hours long. Upon arrival to Bahariya explore the Oasis and its city center Bawiti then transfer by 4x4 Jeep to the desert. On route to Al Haize see the black desert and the crystal mountain.
Arrive to Al Haize for camping and barbecue dinner.
Breakfast will be served at the desert and then drive back to the Oasis to take the public sharing mini van back to Cairo. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
• White Desert, About 45 km north of Farafra, Farafra 12655 Egypt
• Bahariya (Bahereya) Oasis, Western Desert, Bawiti Egypt
• Black Desert, Giza Egypt
• Bawiti, Bawiti, Giza Governorate
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.