White Water Rafting in Rio de Janeiro - Small Groups
Our Rafting Trip happens 2 hours away by car, from Rio de Janeiro city, in the country side of Rio state in a little town called Casimiro de Abreu
The whole trip takes about 8 hours round trip, with about 2 hours for rafting.
The rapids on Macae river are usually safe and fun for families and groups of friends. Price includes pick up and drop off in Rio city, rafting, guiding services and equipment rentals ( lifevests, helmets, paddles)
This tour gives travelers a good oportunity to not only have fun in the river, but to get to know a charming part of Rio de Janeiro state.
We offer free high resolution gopro photos and video, sent after a few days via email, with a dropbox link to access.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet, lifevest, paddle and raft
- Transport by air-conditioned van, minivan or car
- free photos and videos of your experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Our tour starts with a pick up in Rio city, at major hotels at 7 am. After driving for 2 hs we reach Casimiro de Abreu city and our head quarters by the river side.
After wearing the equipment and going through some safety instructions, we go into the Macae river and its clear waters for an approximate 2 hs ride ( according to the water level and rapids speed )
The rapids on Macae river and mostly safe and fun. In rare ocasions the water level may not be suitable for rafting, so customers will be advised about that a day before, so they can pick another date for the ride ( in case they are available, otherwise we will issue a full refund)
During the ride, travelers will not only enjoy the river, but also the landscape around it, with its gourgeous mountains of the Atlantic forest, as well as beautiful ranches .
A dropbox link to access the Photos and videos of your adventure are provided for free, via email, a few days after the ride.
On the way back to Rio, we have time to stop at a local restaurant in Casimiro de Abreu city. ( tour price does not include food nor beverages, but we reserve 45 minutes of the tour for travelers to eat)
• Casimiro de Abreu, Casimiro de Abreu, State of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers, from centro, santa teresa, catete, flamengo, largo do machado, botafogo, laranjeiras, copacabana, lagoa, humaita, jardim botanico, gavea, leblon, ipanema, joatinga, sao conrado and barra da tijuca.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Dress code is casual
- take extra shoes, clothes and towel
- A minimum of 03 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Subject to favorable river conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.