Wild Dolphins and Reef Snorkel Kealakekua Bay
SMALL GROUP minimum is 6 passengers- max 16
This adventure is 3-3.5 hr long. Snorkel with
wild spinner dolphins and observe
sea turtles at Kealakekua Bay during this half-day boat excursion from Kailua-Kona. A professional captain and crew greet you aboard a Zodiac-style vessel at Honokohau Harbor and take you to explore sea caves and lava tubes en route to the marine conservation area. Use provided gear to snorkel with abundant
tropical fish on the coral reef and see the
Captain Cook monument.
Lunch and live commentary are included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel gear
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Flotation devices
- Professional captain and crew
What's excluded :
- Towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- This will be our meeting place where we check you in.
Departure Point :74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- For adults who prefer not to snorkel but just ride along, pricing is the same as a child
- Boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Weight restriction: 275 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.