Windermere to Ambleside Mini Tour - Includes stop at The Kirkstone Inn
Take the scenic route! If you need to travel around the Lakes why not make each journey an adventure, our private hire vehicles will take you on a mini tour, a little longer than a taxi but much more enjoyable! Maximum of 4 guests per booking.
We have Professional, qualified drivers with high quality, clean vehicles. We offer transportation all around the Lake District so please ask for any further requirements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Everything except the listed inclusions
- Collection is from Windermere or Bowness-on-Windermere.
Travel through the historic village of Troutbeck up the steep Kirkstone mountain pass.
Stop for pictures and a drink at The Kirkstone Inn.
Descend to Ambleside down the steep 'Struggle' road and you may see some highland cows and Herdwick sheep.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect from any location in Windermere or Bowness on Windermere
Departure Time :11/11/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dogs Allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.