Windsurf Group Lessons in Tarifa
Tarifa is a world class windsurfing destination for windsurfing, some of the most profesional instructors are based here and it is a great choice to try windsurfing.
Windsurfing first steps are easy to learn, you will be sailing from day one. With our beginner boards and a motivated instructor you'll be up and going in no time.
Book in advance to reserve YOUR place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide.
- Local taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Beginner courses are in blocks of 2hrs, with the first course of the day at 11:00 am and the last one starts at 14:00.
Our school is located in Camping Tarifa and Valdevaqueros, ideally you will need a car but public transportation is available from Tarifa or Algeciras.
Please contact us if you need hotel pickup/drop-off as we might be able to help you. Our instructor will meet you in our school, and he will provide you with the necessary equipment, including wetsuits. We will start with a brief and short introduction to Windsurfing maximum 15 minutes. You will be in the water after that! We expect to teach you during this first introductory course: • To lift the sail and start to windsurf • Turning (jibe and tack) • Come back to the shore. Ratio students/Instructor is maximum 5 students each 1 instructor.
• Velair Adventures, 11207 Cadiz Spain
Departure Point :Camping Tarifa, N-340, Km. 78, 870, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to safely we do not offer group classes to infants but they can book a private classes 1 instructor - one student
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.