Wine & Cheese VIP Soiree New Media Film Festival
June 3rd, 4:30-6:30 PM
PLEASE JOIN US FOR WINE & CHEESE AND MEET THE CONTENT CREATORS/FILMMAKERS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE.
Enjoy mixing and mingling with filmmakers from all over the world. Industry leaders from the Entertainment and Tech sectors as well as fun loving film and content fans! This 2-hour event includes a glass of wine, nosh and music provided by Emmy Nominee David Leon (composer for Marvel Films) and enjoy the Red Carpet with celebrity and filmmaker interviews. A great place to have fun and meet people from all around the world. Many people have made friends and business deals at these events all while having fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Wine Bar at The Landmark
What's excluded :
- 3 hours of free parking with validation at The Landmark, validate to the right of the ticket counter
- Visit: The Wine Bar at The Landmark, 10850 W Pico Blvd Level 2, Los Angeles, CA 90064-2132
June 3, 2021, from 430PM to 6PM, The Wine & Cheese Soiree with Filmmakers is the premiere event to mix and mingle with the nominees, speakers, producers, content creators, celebrities, festival goers, story & tech lovers and wine enthusiasts. Enjoy watching the Red Carpet Press Junket as the nominees and celebrities arrive, the custom created digital film displayed on the monitors while you enjoy meeting new friends from all over the globe.
As noted by SAG Winner, Emmy & Golden Globe nominee Matthew Modine ("Stranger Things"), “New technologies have empowered and enabled creators outside of a studio or network system to make their own movies and develop cutting edge entertainment. Affordable cameras and editing software allow artists to create and express their skills for a multitude of new distribution platforms. We are presently witness to how storytelling is being redefined in the 21st Century. The New Media Film Festival highlights and showcases what will come next."
Departure Point :The Wine Bar at The Landmark, 10850 W Pico Blvd Level 2, Los Angeles, CA 90064-2132
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Pick up tickets at Registration Table in main lobby of The Landmark
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.