PUGLIA Private Wine tasting & cellar tour
A unique wine tasting tour of Salento's best and oldest boutique wineries, meeting and talking to the real people beyond the finest Apulian wine and extra virgin olive oil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour by Mercedes luxury Van
- Wine tasting paired with local products
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
- Vinery entry ticket
- Discount on purchase of wine
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
This wine tour is the best way to explore Apulian wine culture and heritage, visiting 2 selected boutique wineries of Salento with a local wine expert, to learn more about Apulian wine and culture.
The perfect opportunity for all wine lower and passionate to learn more about the local grape varieties and Apulian wine production through tutored tasting of selected wines, walking the vineyards and talking to the people behind the Apulian finest wines.
On this tour, friendly informative and fun, you will visit 1 selected boutique winery and agriculture Enterprise, explore ancient underground olive mills, for a complete introduction to the local wine production, from Negroamaro to Primitivo and Malvasia Nera di Lecce, including other indigenous grapes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Porta Napoli, Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Papola Casale Airport, Brindisi Italy
- Terminal Costa Morena, 72100 br, E90, 3200, 72100 Pedagne BR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by PATH di Angela Venturi