Wine Tasting and Walking Tour of Prague
Enjoy a magical evening out in Prague with this quick walking tour and wine tasting! The tour will commence in the center of Prague at 4pm. On this 2,5 hour tour our guide will take you on a stroll through the ancient streets of Prague, after which you will be able to relax from all of the newly gained memories at one of Prague’s wine bars, locally known a “Vinoteka”. Here you will be able to sample delicious wines in a rustic environment.
BEWARE: Minimum 4 participants for the tour, if you book alone or in a couple and there will not be any other people on the tour then we will contact you and maybe cancel the tour. Thank you for understanding!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided walking tour in chosen language
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will discover the highlights of Prague in the first part of the tour. After this we will take you to a typical Czech winebar and taste some great local wines. Of course we will tell you all about the wines that you are sampeling. Also we will tell you the history about Czech Republic and it's wine production.
Some food/snacks will also be included in the tour.
• Mijn Praag Tours, Michalska 12, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
• Cheese and ham platter
Departure Point :Michalská 509, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- BEWARE: Minimum 2 participants for the tour, if you book alone and there will not be any other people on the tour then we will contact you and maybe cancel the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.