Wine Tour in Bardolino area from Lake Garda
Half day excursion to discover the Italian wine tradition in Bardolino, a mid Lake Garda region. You will be accompanied by your local professional guide. Together we will visit a typical winery and taste some famous Italian wines!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Winery visits and wine taste
- Bread and meat samples
- Visit and taste of wine in 2nd winery
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start in the morning from your pick-up point by air conditioned coach and tour guide.
Through the gardesana street, we will reach the local winery which it stands among countless vineyards.
Arrival in winery and First tasting
Enjoy the tasting of red wine Bardolino, about 3 kind of different wines with local guide speech.
It will takes about 50 minutes.
Arrive the second degustation accompanied with bread and typical sliced meat. Salami, cheese and other italian Bardolino products.
About 45 minutes. Free time then for relaxing or buy some bottles of wine at your leisure.
16:30 Return with bus
Return with bus and tour guide to the respective pick-up point.
Departure Point :1: Via IV Novembre, 31, 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS, Italy
2: Viale Trento, 5, 38066 Riva del Garda TN, Italy
3: Via Str. Granda, 2, 38069 Nago-Torbole TN, Italy
4: Via Gardesana, 236, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
5: Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR, Italy
6: Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
7: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.