Wine Wanderlust, Herzegovinas Most Famous Wines Tour
“Drinking good wine in good company is one of life’s’most civilized pleasures!” – M.Broadbent.
Especially in Herzegovina :)
We will take you on a trip of comfort, style, and indulgence where you will taste and enjoy some of the finest Herzegovina wines. You will see the beautiful landscapes and vineyards where Herzegovina wine is made and which is known for its wild yet beautiful nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- The tour departs from Sarajevo and we travel through the breathtaking natural surroundings of Bosnia and Herzegovina. As we transit from the nature of Bosnia to the nature of Herzegovina, you will notice the difference of the flora and climate. Bosnia is covered with pine forest, clear springs and fresh rivers and Herzegovina of arid mountains, rock, thorny bushes and river Neretva connecting to the ocean.
The Herzegovinian countryside has much to offer in flora and fauna. You will see cities such Mostar and Trebinje, charming towns of Herzegovina filled with historical monuments and nature attractions. During the summer, Herzegovinian climate provides intense sunlight and hot summer days, these give the ideal conditions for wine grape growth. Whereas winters are harsh and wet with northern bora wind during most of the winter days.
We will have a traditional coffee break in Mostar. After this, we will move on with the wine tasting adventure for you and your co-travellers. We will provide you with an ideal wine tasting tour whether it is for a couple tour or a group tour.
You will be given a variety of wines to taste during the Herzegovina wine route. Žilavka is a fruit-filled white wine with a dry taste. Blatina and Vranac are the best known red wines of velvety and complex tastes.
You will visit some of the most popular wineries of Herzegovina: Brkić, Nuič and Andrija Winery.
Enjoy some of the best wines in the world, explore the wonders of nature and have a day filled with fun and wonder on the Wine Wanderlust Tour!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Butmir Airport, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are based on at least 3 people in the group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bosnia tours d.o.o.