Wonderful Tour To Isla Mujeres Unlimited From Cancún
This tour is the best way to pass your vacations. Travel trough the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Ocean in a comfortable Catamaran of two levels. Also, you will have the opportunity of do snorkel two times and two diferent points. And if you get hungry or thirsty, you can eat and drink something in the open bar of the catamaran.
Also, at the end of the travel, you can go to the town and walk around or buy sourvenirs.
Don't miss this incredibe opportunity to spend really good time with your family or friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free time for shopping or walk in the center of island mujeres
- Lunch buffet at our beach club
- Comfortable boat of 2 levels
- Round transportation (from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel zone)
- Snorkel in the reef punta sam "El meco"
What's excluded :
- Dock tax 12 usd per person
- Photo with the cat shark $5 usd per person (optional)
- Ice bar in the beach club entrance $12 usd per person (Optional)
- Tortugranja entrance $3 usd per person (Optional)
This is a very fun travel, the first step of this incredible trip is in Punta Sam, where you will have the first opportunity to do snorkel in the reef. After that you will continue sailing all along the coast to Punta Sur. Then, you will go to the beach club and eat delicious food from the peninsula. Then, your second snorkel will be in Playa del Norte and at the end you can go Isla Mujeres downtown and walk around to buy sourvenirs for friends and family.
• Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't forget to bring your towel and comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bring your swimsuit and extra clothes for you to change.
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.