WONDERFUL tour to the CAGARRAS ISLANDS with an UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR are only found on the SEA!
Enjoy an unique tour with the peace of the Islands, a stunning view of Rio and the chance to practice Planasurf!
We start the tour with safety instructions on the way to a place that has the best water conditions where we will present incredible activities.
You will be surprised by this tour and if you do a towing experience it will be an surprisingly experience!
Feel like a fish under and over the water in a wonderful scenerio in front of Ipanema Beach and the Cagarras Islands!
Pilot a stingray-like wing or command an innovative board flowing like a dolphin and glide over the water using the Planafloater buoys.
We stop for swimming and also perform towing circuits at slow speed for up to 5 people simultaneously in the water during approximately 20 minutes ensuring every ones safety and no difficulties to any user.
We finish the tour snorkeling among turtles in an unforgettable experience. Don't miss out!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Planasurf equipment
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snacks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Islands
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tropical Islands, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Tour to the Cagarras Islands archipelago, passing through the beaches of Barra da Tijuca, Joatinga, Joá and São Conrado. The Planasurf Tour begins at a departure pier off Barra da Tijuca Lagoon from where customers embark for a safe and comfortable boat ride, specially adapted for towing to the ideal place to optionally practice Planasurf in the vicinity of the Cagarras Islands archipelago. in an indescribably sublime experience facing the magnificent island walls and with a sweeping view of Rio de Janeiro's coastline from the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Av. Min. Ivan Lins, 16 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22620-110, Brazil
2: Jardim Oceânico Station, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, 22640-020, Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.