Wonderful Valletta, gastronomy, art, and history in the Mediterranean
Immerse yourself with our tour in the history of this ancient city and take advantage of your stay in Malta learning history in the best way with a local guide
Duration 2 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- official tour guide (licensed)
What's excluded :
Pass By: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Do you want to know everything about the Maltese capital? this is your tour.
Valletta is the smallest capital city in the European Union (it does not exceed 6,000 inhabitants), it is impossible to resist its charms.
Valletta's history is one of the richest in the Mediterranean.
Why was it one of the most coveted cities in history? From the Ottoman Empire, the Knights, Napoleon, the British, the Third Reich, ...
I will show you the origins of the city and this emblematic nucleus named European Capital of Culture 2018.
We will explore the alleys where the painter Caravaggio escaped from justice, in addition to the historical buildings from the beginning of the 16th century.
What is a tour without food? Maltese gastronomy, as much as Valletta retains many memories of its British past (such as the red telephone or its official co-language), has always been influenced by Italian food, during the tour I will take you to taste the famous Pastizzi or where to eat a good pizza with your fellows or have a cocktail with jazz something that became fashionable during the dolce vita.
At the end of our free tour, you will feel like a local in Valletta, you will already find sense and also where to try the best Maltese dishes.
Follow us on Instagram @mortourguides
Departure Point :Valletta City Gate, Valletta, Malta
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 8/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return Detail :St. John's Co-Cathedral, Triq San Gwann, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers