Wrestling in Acapulco Lucha Libre Tacos & Beer - Most Mexican Night ONLY Sunday
Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density.
ONLY ON SUNDAY
Enjoy the one that after soccer is the most popular sport in Mexico. Savor the most delicious TACOS AL PASTOR DINNER joined by "Mucha Cerveza"
Please be advised you must contact supplier to define exact time and place of pick up
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Arena Coliseo, Tadeo Arredondo Villanueva 7, Dominguillo, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Your English and Spanish-speaking guide will punctually be at the lobby of your hotel for you and take you to a stop at the best taco place taqueria for a delicious tacos al pastor dinner and beer with your meal.
Afterwards spend a thrilling evening in Acapulco, enjoying a true Mexican wrestling match in a crowd of local Mexican fans. Kick off the festivities with a cubetazo, 4 to 6 beers per person and then settle into your seat to enjoy the match. See the masked "luchadores" come out to the ring dressed like Mexican comic book superheroes, warriors or saints and cheer on your favorite.
Feel the atmosphere and thrills as they spin inside the ring with the help of ropes. Once the match is over, you'll take a wrestling mask home as a souvenir and be dropped off back at your hotel where the tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acapulco, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
Savor the most delicious and appreciated dish in Mexico, the king of Mexico´s Cuisine Tacos al Pastor and the best beer in the world.
Al pastor, also known as tacos al pastor, is a taco made with spit-grilled pork. Based on the lamb shawarma brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico, al pastor features a flavor palate that combines traditional Middle Eastern spices with those indigenous to central Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
• Tacos al Pastor. - These are the most delicious tacos in Mexico. These have been considered as the most representative Tacos in Mexico.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kindly Contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.